For women only! Taught by a woman instructor! This 5-hour comprehensive class introduces students to several advanced topics, skills and drills to enhance your response to a self-defense incident. Come learn all the basics you need to shoot safely, understand your pistol, learn the fundamentals and train on our range.
THIS 5-HOUR CLASS WILL COVER:
– Self-defense firearm basics, defensive shooting
– Safety, learning your pistol parts, ammunition,, etc.
– Grip (the right grip for your hands), stance, sight picture & trigger press
– Gear (we ladies have special considerations): holsters, belts & storage
– Skills: creating a training program, dry firing and range portion
This class is taught at our private range with a small student/instructor ratio. Your instructor, Crystal Duke, works with many new women shooters and can help you learn, overcome issues or fears, and gain the knowledge you need to feel more confident and competent with your firearm.
For this and other classes we offer click here: